Sunday, October 27, 2013

WWE Hell in a Cell

First of all, the pre-show of Big E Langston and Heyman guy Curtis Axel was changed to a singles match of Kofi Kingston and Damien Sandow. Axel had an injury that would make him unable to compete with Big E. Fortunately for Langston, he would have a match with Dean Ambrose, that ended in a countout. Cena is back, defeating Alberto del Rio. That should be an eye-opener for Sandow cashing in the briefcase, but, he didn't. Disappointing for me, by the way, promoting Cena once again. AJ Lee still retained the Divas title. Cody Rhodes and Goldust retained the Tag Team titles. Punk finished off both Heyman and Ryback. Los Matadores knocked out the Real Americans. And one of the most controversial matches was the main event, Orton vs. Bryan with Shawn Michaels as the guest referee. Before the voting, Shawn Michaels said, "I'll do certainly what's best for business. I know, me and Triple H are best buds, but when it comes to business, it's time to get serious, no friends in the business." Right there, after the voting period between Booker T, Bob Backlund and HBK, I knew what's next. And I was right. A heel turn of HBK took place in HiaC when he superkicked( or sweet chin'ed) his student, Daniel Bryan, which made Orton win his 8th WWE Championship. Good show, but, really, was this best for business? Good thing Cena won, because Del Rio is fricking boring as a champion, I liked DR's Aristocrat gimmick than this Viva Del Rio. But Cena and Orton as champs? This was so 2010. I'm looking for something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment